Missoula Market Watch 2017
Do you own, lease or invest in commercial real estate (CRE) in Missoula?
If so, you need to be at Missoula Market Watch 2017, the first event of its kind in Missoula! Enjoy an hour of business networking with light appetizers, followed by two hours of dynamic presentations that will give you the insights you need to succeed in Missoula’s lucrative commercial real estate market.
Register now for free.
Top local professional will offer presentations on:
- Growth Industries Driving Demand for Commercial Space – Paul Gladen of Blackstone Launchpad
- Local CRE Lending Environment and Outlook for 2017 – Bob Burns, Stockman Bank
- How Does Housing Impact Missoula CRE? – Mike Nugent, Berkshire Hathaway Montana Properties
- An Appraiser’s View of the Missoula Market – Kraig Kosena, MAI of Kembel, Kosena & Company, Inc.
- Where Are the Opportunities and Risks in the Missoula Market? – Matt Mellott, MontanaCRE
Event is free of charge, but registration is required.
What: Professional insights you need to succeed in Missoula’a Commercial Real Estate Market
When: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Networking from 4:30-5;30pm (light appetizers served)
Presentations from 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Where: The Public House, 130 E Broadway St, Missoula, MT
Register: Here through EventBrite, or call 406-203-4547